Salata Baladi (Egyptian Cucumber Salad)
A vegetable salad made with cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion.
total time: 20 minutes
recipe by: Rae
- 2 cups chopped roma tomato
- 2 cups chopped, seeded cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 TBSP chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBSP white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator and serve with a few hours.
egyptian recipescuucumber recipessalad recipessalata recipesbaladi recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesspicy recipesvegetable recipesvegan recipesvegetarian recipes