Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Salmoriglio
Pan seared Mahi Mahi fillets served with an Italian dressing made up of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs.
total time: 20 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3 Mahi Mahi fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBSP water
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat the fish fillets dry with a paper towel and lightly sprinkle all over with salt & pepper.
- When the oil is hot add the fish to the skillet and cook until golden brown on one side (2 to 3 minutes) then carefully flip the fish and cook 2 to 3 more minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter and set aside.
- Whisk all the SALMORIGLIO ingredients together in a bowl until well blended.
- Drizzle the Salmoriglio dressing over the fish and serve.
pan recipesseared recipesmahi recipessalmoriglio recipes30-minutes-or-less recipesdairyfree recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesfish recipesseafood recipesitalian recipesmain_dishes recipes