Peanut Butter and Chocolate Banana Bread
A healthy and easy to make peanut butter & chocolate banana bread made with rolled oats and sweetened naturally with bananas.
total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
recipe by: Frankie
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 medium size ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour or until the bread has an internal temperature of 200°F.
- Transfer the bread from the pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
peanut recipesbutter recipeschocolate recipesbanana recipesbread recipesbreakfast recipesbrunch recipesdairyfree recipesdessert recipeseasy recipesglutenfree recipesvegetarian recipes