Total Time: 30 minutes
1. Set out the puff pastry and allow it to thaw for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne together in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Lay the puff pastry sheet onto a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle the dough evenly with half of the seasoning mix and then half of the grated Parmesan. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and roll a few times with a rolling pin to help adhere the cheese and spices to the dough.
4. Flip it over and sprinkle the other side of the dough with the remaining seasoning and Parmesan. Once again roll the dough between the parchment papers and make a rectangle roughly 12 inches by 10 inches.
5. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 baking sheets with the parchment paper you used on the dough.
6. Place the dough on a cutting board lengthwise and using a pizza cutter or sharp knife cut the dough into 3/4 inch strips (should have approx. 16 strips).
7. Working one at a time turn each end of the dough strip in opposite directions to form a twisted shape and place on the lined baking sheets.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes turning the baking sheets halfway through to ensure even cooking.