Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 TBSP oil
- 2 cups zucchini, 1/2 inch dice
- 2 cups yellow squash, 1/2 inch dice
- 2 cups yellow onion, 1/2 inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp rosemary, fresh ground
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 14 oz can petite dice tomatoes
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- s & p
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 4 green peppers, tops and seeds removed
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime: heat a large skillet over high heat and add the oil. Saute the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute 1 minute more.
- Add the dry spices and stir together. Add the white wine and cook until evaporated.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir in and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers to the boiling water and submerge. Boil 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Carefully lift the peppers out and drain well.
- Fill the drained peppers with the ratatoullie.